Dressage stable the Beukenvallei is beautifully and quietly situated in Leende, the Netherlands.
Here you will find a group of elite horses from the foal, upto Grand prix level.
The stable is professionally managed by Marcel Sterrenburg and Joyce Lenaerts.
The stable facilities are built up to 32 large stables and 3 extra large stables for the young horses.
Of course equipped with automatic drinkers and all kept under the watch eye of closed circuit TV.
The Beukenvallei have also:
* Indoor and outdoor arena 20 x 60m ,both with ebb-and-flow system wich can be used in all weather conditions.
* Lungeing Arena
* 3 paddocks
* Mare stable with 6 boxes and all closed circuit TV
* Wash-bays are equipped with all the neccasary amenties including solarium.
* 20 hectares of grazing and also land from wich we take our own hay.
* Stud station for the breeding stallions